Shipping Rates and Specials
Shipping Rates and Specials
Free First Class Letter for domestic orders of at least $10.00 that contain singles only.
Free First Class Parcel for domestic orders of at least $30.00 that contain singles only.
Free Priority for domestic orders of at least $150.00 that contain singles only.
At Cape Fear Games we offer both USPS and UPS shipping options to our customers. We ship in-stock orders out the same day if placed before 2pm EST M-F. The shipping rates that you are offered will vary depending on your location, weight and service.
Detailed Shipping Information
- Processing time
- Transit Time
- Shipping multiple orders
- Shipping to multiple locations
- Address changes
Domestic (US) Shipping
Transit Time: The delivery times are in reference to the time spent in transit (once your order has left the warehouse). This time does not include the 1-2 business day processing time. Transit times, especially with the USPS are simply estimates. Guarantees are provided with UPS and USPS Express services, however, if the package is late, only the shipping can be refunded. If you would like insurance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 910-798-6006 for more information or to purchase.
Tracking is not available on:
- International Priority
- PO Boxes
- Priority Shipping (to APOs)
Shipping Multiple orders: Multiple orders placed on the same day can be combined, only if we receive your request before either package is shipped. Please email or call immediately once you know a second order will be placed. If you wish to cancel your orders and place one large order, please call us at 1-910-798-6006
Shipping to Multiple Locations: Unfortunately, we cannot split up an order and ship to multiple locations. If you wish to send items to different locations, you will need to place a separate order for each shipping address.
Rates: Shipping rates are dependent upon the weight, service and shipping location of your order. To get a shipping quote, add the items to your cart and enter your shipping address and choose your shipping service.
Address Changes: Unfortunately, we cannot change the shipping address on an order after it has been placed. If you have entered your shipping address incorrectly, please call us at 1-910-798-6006 to have your order canceled.
Domestic (US) Shipping
- First Class Mail Shipping is generally the cheapest shipping option. However, it is only available for up to 13oz. domestically. Delivery using this method can take anywhere from 2-10 days.
- Priority and Express Mail are also available from USPS
- UPS Ground, UPS 3 Day, UPS 2 Day, and UPS Next Day are additional service options.
PO Box: If your order weighs less than 70 pounds we should be able to send your order through the United States Postal Service. This shipping method does not include tracking. We cannot ship to PO Boxes outside of the Contiguous (lower) 48 states. We are not responsible for delays or mis-shipments when a P.O. Box address is used.
- UPS 2 Day and UPS Next Day are considered Expedited shipping. Orders must be placed before 1pm Eastern Time Monday-Thursday to receive expedited delivery in the time frame specified; and only if items are in stock. Expedited delivery orders received after 1pm Eastern Time or on Friday/Saturday/Sunday normally ship the next business day.
- Next Day Air Saturday delivery may also be available for US shipping addresses. This option is only available between 3pm Eastern on Thursdays and noon Eastern on Fridays and when chosen, your order should arrive on the Saturday after you place your order. Some orders may be subject to verification of billing/shipping information and may be delayed because of this.
- During times of heavy order volume, especially November and December, expedited shipments may take up to 3-5 business days to process and ship, and shipping dates cannot be guaranteed, so please plan accordingly. We will post estimated processing times on the checkout page.
- Customs fees (taxes, duties, processing fees, brokerages fees, etc.) may be charged upon delivery and required to obtain your order.
- These fees are NOT included in your shipping charges.
- We are not able to mark orders as "gifts" because we are a retail store.
- We do not issue any refunds for customs fees, shipping, or the cost of your order should you refuse to pay the customs fees.
- You may be charged any fees associated with refusing a package.
- Cape Fear Games has no way of estimating customs fees, taxes, duties, etc. so please do not ask us to do so - we don't have this information. Please contact your local customs office if you need to know more.
Country not listed? We have chosen not to ship to some countries for a variety of reasons (our carriers do not deliver there, we have products that cannot be easily shipped to these countries or we have had a high rate of fraudulent orders coming from these countries). We appreciate your interest in CapeFearGames, and we would like to apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
We are able to ship most of our products to U.S. Military APO/FPO addresses. Some products cannot be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and those are marked on the product detail page with an Export Restriction notice. This notice reads "We cannot ship this item outside of the U.S."
Unfortunately, we cannot supply tracking numbers for shipments to APO/FPO addresses. We send all shipments to APO/FPO addresses using the U.S. Postal Service.
When completing your Shipping Address during checkout, please make note of the following.
- The City must be entered as either "APO" or "FPO"
- The State must be selected as either "AA" "AE" or "AP"
- You must enter your Zip code
- Always remember to enter your full name, grade, and PSC or unit number
Please note: orders shipped to an APO/FPO address do take longer to be delivered. Please allow 2-4 weeks for your package to arrive.
Most food and drink products are not allowed to be shipped outside of the United States. Every country's import and customs laws vary, so you will have to check with your local customs office before ordering to make sure you will be able to import your goodies. Many countries consider caffeine a controlled substance, so we're unable to export our caffeinated products at this time (customs would confiscate your whole order, and we don't want that).
Any items that cannot be shipped internationally will have a shipping restriction listed on the product page.
Hotels: We do not ship to hotels, motels, and/or inns.
Why isn't my country on your ship to listed?
We have chosen not to ship to some countries for a variety of reasons (our carriers do not deliver there, we have products that cannot be easily shipped to these countries or we have had a high rate of fraudulent orders coming from these countries). We appreciate your interest in CapeFearGames, and we would like to apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.